ADA and Non-Discrimination Policy for United States
- HAI Global’s mission is to create a world where everyone wins. HAI Global welcomes all interested adults to participate in its programs.
- With respect to adults, HAI Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, height, weight, or physical or mental ability.
- HAI Global is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to its employees and applicants for employment, to ensure that individuals with disabilities enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities as required by federal and state law.
- HAI Global is committed to providing reasonable accommodations when necessary to enable someone with a disability to attend a HAI Event, consistent with the requirements of federal and state law.
- If you need an accommodation to attend a HAI event, contact your local HAI Office with reasonable advance notice before the event and inform them of the nature of the disability and your needs. In the case of events held in private homes, additional time may be required.
- All employees at HAI Global Offices will be advised of this policy and educated as to the requirements of federal and state law. If the HAI Global Office is unable to resolve a request for accommodation in a prompt manner, the matter will be referred to the local regional Producer or the HAI Global Executive Director.
- This policy will be posted on the HAI Global website and either a link to this policy or paragraph 5 will be included with event notices.
Join Our Email List and Receive
Seven Secrets to a Blissful Relationship
Donate to HAI
2017 Fundraising Progress