HAI Global collects, uses, and discloses personal information regarding donors for the following reasons:
- to establish a relationship and communicate with donors
- to process a donation, for example, to process a credit card transaction
- to issue and deliver a donation tax receipt
- to recognize contributions
- to respond to requests for information regarding ways of giving
- to meet requirements imposed by law
- to contact donors and members for informational, educational, or solicitation purposes
HAI Global will not sell, trade, or share a donor’s personal information.
Names of individual donors may only be listed with their express permission in HAI Global publications and on the HAI Global website.
This policy shall be posted on HAI Global’s website and otherwise made available to any potential or actual donor upon reasonable request.
Adopted by the Board of Directors this 5th day of September, 2017.
Join Our Email List and Receive
Donate to HAI
2017 Fundraising Hits 103% of Goal